NSP are pleased to announce our newest product to our expanding range of laboratory equipment – the Adam Highland Portable Precision Balance.
With many features, the Highland Balance is exceptional value in precision weighing.
These balances feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 & USB interfaces. It comes with a rechargeable battery & AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet & level.
A functional and useful feature of the Highland Portable Precision Balance is the ShockProtect® overload protection, which keeps the performance of the Highland safe & secure, and the HandiCal® internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time.
The applications of the Highland Portable Precision Balances are as follows:
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Accumulation of Weight
Along with its ShockProtect® protection and the HandiCal® internal Calibration weight, the Highland Portable Precision Balances also have the following features:
• Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
• Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,”
“always off” or “light only when weighing”
• Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
• Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
• Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
• Dual tare keys facilitate operation with either the left or right hand
• Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance
setup for optimum weighing results
• Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
• Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
• Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
• Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
• Hook included for weighing below the balance
• Internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
• USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
• Audible overload alarm warns when capacity has been exceeded
• External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
• Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
• Parts counting with pre-set sample sizes
• Memory accumulation totals results
• Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
• AC adapter included
• Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
• Programmable auto power-off to save energy
To see the Highland Portable Precision Balance in operation, please click here.
To get a quote on this or any of the products or services that NSP offer, please contact us on 041 9821389 or send an email to email@example.com.
We also carry out demonstrations with all of our product range, to arrange a demo please contact us on 041 9821389 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org