Eduflow Ducted Fume Cupboards
- Corrosion Resistant PVC
- High-Quality Material
- 16mm Trespa TopLab Plus Worktop
- 5mm Anti Corrosive Compact Laminate Lining
- 6mm Toughened Vertical Glass Sash & Rear Viewing Panel
- Fail-Safe Counter Balance Sash
- AirFlow Modus Monitor & Controller
- Gas, Water & Drip Cup Fixtures
- 2 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in Ireland
Why choose an NSP Eduflow Ducted Fume Cupboard?
The EduFlow Fume Cupboard has been designed to assist the teaching of science subjects primarily in second-level schools. The size of the EduFlow fume cupboard is ideally suited to the classroom. The unit is manufactured from 6mm PVC Outer skin and a 5mm Anti Corrosive Compact Laminate Lining.
Underbench Acid Storage Units.
Bringing a Breath of Fresh Air
A ceiling-mounted CAM1000 Clean Air Module projects air through HEPA Filters (99.997% efficient to 0.3 microns) to create the positive pressure required in an ISO 7 Clean Environment. The unit provides in excess of 100 air changes per hour.