PCR Laminar Flow
- Provides sterile work zone for aseptic techniques.
- Air cleanliness meets and exceeds ISO Class 5.
- Energy-saving LED lighting.
- Vertical laminar airflow with HEPA filtration.
- Equipped with a germicidal UV lamp to create light emission conditions known to provide safe decontamination.
- 360-degree visibility with UV absorbing polycarbonate construction.
- Purair PCR cabinets are available in three model sizes with various options.
- Designed for desktop use or installation on an optional base stand or mobile cart.
C. Pre-Filter: The pre-filter can be changed while the unit is operating to prevent operator exposure to chemical vapors.
Bringing a Breath of Fresh Air
Because PCR amplification is extremely sensitive to contamination, prevention of contamination requires good laboratory practices to minimize external or cross-contamination during reagent preparation, sample preparation and sample amplification.