In this role as a Service Engineer, you will be expected to act as an interface between the customers and the company by resolving the customers’ queries, issues and requirements.
Some of the duties involve:
- To service and calibrate laboratory equipment and extraction systems
- To carry out installation works, and upgrades
- To promote NSP’s services and product range and grow our market share in the Irish Market
- Identify potential new clients and introduce our range of products / services / solutions
- Receiving and responding to inquiries from customers via management system, email, phone and chat, reporting to office
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Work with a range of existing customers across the 32 counties
- Manage customer requirements and provide a solution tailored to their needs
To apply you will need:
- 2 years of previous similar experience desirable, but not essential
- Educated in engineering is preferable but not essential
- Passion for providing high level of support and service to clients
Desirable experience for this role:
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Multi-task oriented
- Experience in cleanrooms, HVAC, AHU systems is advantageous.
- Experience with various laboratory equipment is preferable, but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence required.
- The successful candidate must be willing to work as part of a team and off one’s own initiative.
- Long term career
- 21 days Holiday
- Pension contributions
- Full support and training
- Company vehicle and phone
- Commission on new works or referrals that go live
NSP is an industry leader in providing Laboratory Services & Solutions. Come join us as our open positions are due to consistent growth & expansion, which provides many opportunities for career advancement.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you within 5 working days!
Job Type: Permanent Job Status: Full Time
Contact Information: Email: email@example.com